[at-l] Re: Water Treatment and Medical Hazards

Good questions. The trend suggests a benefit but is uncertain
that there is a cause and effect relationship. I didn't expect
to see _any_ difference, hence to me the trend was relatively
strong - as this physicain is always correct in his conjectures.
:-)

Your observations that there may be benefit with water treatment
is on target. Whether the benefit justifies the costs in weight
and convenience is unknown. Are there other behaviors that would
provide more benefit? As David noted, other behaviors are
associated with benefit without causality implied. Is there
something unique with vitamin users, for instance?

BTW, David mentioned the use of other technologies in health
assessment, such as the i-Loo and the flatus sniffer from
yesterday's Yahoo news. This is old news. Tasting urine has been
the gold standard for detection of diabetes mellitus. Kissing a
baby's forehead is the quickest screening instrument for cystic
fibrosis. Various bacteria and fungi have recognizable scents.

Bill....