[at-l] HELLLLLLLP!!!

I may have missed something, but I am now getting all the messages in a
"plain wrapper digest".  That is, all the messages are printed in one big
message.  I use to get them as individual attachments (more or less) that I
could click on without having to go through every message.  I found it
easier than reading the TOC and then scolling until I found the message that
I wanted to read.  Has something changed?  Or do I need to re-do something?
Inquiring minds would like to know since I get way to much porn -- SPAM that
is -- and other junk emails: Some of which I have to view to make sure they
are junk.

William, The Wandering Wondering Turtle