[at-l] Need address.

You know, I refrained earlier from making a "felix" comment about this but now that the second opportunity arises, I just can't help myself.

Doesn't it seem somewhat oxymoronic to have to know the street address of a community post office in order to mail a package to it?  If the postal service can't find its own office, then how will telling them where it is help them?

Kent Gardam

Steve Adams <stephensadams@hotmail.com> wrote:
Amy,

Reference your post, dated 5-19-03, asking for “... the address to the
Waynesboro post office ...”

The results:
Waynesboro Main Office, 540-942-7320, 200 S Wayne Ave, Waynesboro, VA
22980