[at-l] Trail Days photos

Sorry for the delay, I would have liked to have had these up last night but I
didnt roll in until late last night. I have uploaded a collection of photos
from Trail Days, mostly of people and stupid stuff around the Billville and
Janetland areas of the campground. I have move coming from other people
(hopefully) of the Parade, downtown and vendor areas, so hopefully I'll be
adding a sub-album or two.

And please, add some comments!

I hope that everyone who was down in Damascus this weekend had a great time.
The weather was great for the most part, and having everyone together in the
campground was cool. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some sleep.

-Chomp

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-traildays03