[at-l] Medical Risks of Wilderness Hiking

Let's be real world here, I think a normal wash up with soap will get you
99% of the benefits without doing surgical prep washups. LNT is fine but
again is needs to be adjusted to real world conditions, I know some folks
would be happy to suffer disease in order to toe the enviro political line
but I'm not one of them.

Bryan