[at-l] Springer Hike Photos

Hello all-
A few photos of my Springer hike from April 19. I ditched those green pants I had on at Stover Creek Shelter with 5 lbs. of gear. Pants had to weigh at least 5 lbs. with all the protein bars, M&Ms and crackers I had them, and the gear I ditched was: 1 liter denatured alcohol (I know-u told me so, but I kept my tin can stove), clips and other garbage that my hiker companion insisted that I carry.  After that, I could have run a marathon!
 http://gallery.backcountry.net/album28?&page=1
Marsha - Looking for another hiking buddy (and heading for the southern AT Trail asap-anybody wanna go? )
Cleveland Ohio