[at-l] Re: Maptech AT CDs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Adams" <stephensadams@hotmail.com>
To: <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>
Cc: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 7:19 PM
Subject: Maptech AT CDs

> Saunterer,
>
> Reference your post, dated 5-17-03, advising, "Maptech, Inc. is running a
> clearance sale on Ebay of their AT mapping CDs at $29.95."
>
> Thank you for the information.
>
> Now, some questions:
>
> 1)  Can this be updated after it is purchased?
>
> 2)  How easily is this done?
>
> 3)  How much do updates cost?
>
> 3)  How often are updates available?
I don't know. The software is fully described on the link I gave. We're
talking about geologic survey maps. How often are they updated? Sorry if I
sound flippant but that price is 70% off on 3D maps for the entire length of
the AT. I bought a copy. I thought others on the list might want to know
about the bargain. The ATC is selling this to members for $85.