[at-l] List problems and Spam

Hi all,

I figured something was serious, Ryan, when after two days nothing came
through from AT-L.  Thanks for your hard work.  it must've been quite
frustrating.  BTW, because I use Outlook [not Outlook Express] I use
Cloudmark's Spam software called SpamNet with a high level of success.  Just
in the last few minutes, they blocked 18 Spam messages for me.  Blessings to
all on this lovely day in Vermont [finally.]  Additionally, Jan Liteshoe's
journal is a special one out there.  I love her candidness.  rusty