[at-l] AOL Orphans

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Bryan Kramer" <jbryankramer@msn.com>
To: "Steve Landis" <landis@epix.net>; "ATL" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [at-l] AOL Orphans

> I think he was referring to the now common practice of transferring
support
> services to India. I have no idea how common mailing lists are in India
but
> offhand I don't recall ever seeing an Indian national (not resident in the
> west) on any list that I've ever been on so she might never have heard of
> lists.

Now that's silly Bryan. With many people using pseudonyms on mail lists and
webmail return addresses (including the party who initiated the
anti-foreigner bash)  how could you possibly know that there are no foreign
posters on a list? As it happens we have had/do have people posting to AT-L
from other countries openly acknowledging where they come from and I doubt
that mail lists are unique to the US.