[at-l] BIG QUESTION?

I'm sure Ryan's working on it. He reported here yesterday at 3:12 that
AOL was working on the ticket. I'm getting mail on my yahoo account but
it's delayed, last one I got was dated 5/9 in the pm.  Don't know what
that's all about. Getting mail fine on a comcast account.

Maybe everyone's out hiking.  I just got back from a short hike with the
dog on the rails to trails path along the Letort Spring Run (Carlisle).
  Ticks are very bad.

Steve