[at-l] AOL Orphans

Steve quotes R&R:
first hint was when > they directed me to some foreign woman who was
obviously in an eastern > country to try to explain what an e-mail list was
and she couldn't > understand it.

"...some foreign woman who was obviously in an eastern country"? Yeah right,
no "foreign women" allowed in Florida, eh R&R? I don't think anyone here was
surprised to read a comment like that in a post by this person. Some
concepts, like AT advocacy and those of us who take it seriously, are
obviously well beyond R&R's ability to comprehend.