[at-l] Why Am I so Special?

God,  I am getting bounce messages from the list.  Am I special or
is everyone getting them.  I think that Ryan may have activate mail
to accounts that no longer exist, but why Am igetting the bounce
messages.  Oh well, if this is the worst thing that happens this
week then it is a pretty good week.  Any body hear from Amy or
Marsha?  Heard from a friends daughter in Irag.  Bagdad is still a
pretty scarey place and recently they have been trating a lot of kids
who have picked up cluster bomb (She is a surgeon for the US
Army).

Grey Owl