[at-l] Trail Days

Hutch and I are in Damascus now and the town is
gearing up for next weeks activities.  There are signs
up all over the place near the river about no camping.
 The good news is that the campsite outside of town
that we used last year has a brand new building
houseing showers and bathrooms.

    The Old Mill is open and serving good food and
beverage for a very resonable price.  Also, Debbie and
Ronny who use to own Quincy's, now own a place right
on the Creeper Trail across from Dot's called The Ole
Barn.  The food is great and again very resonable.
Dot's is just as good too and is one of our favorite
places!

That's all for now.  Should you need any info just
email me and I can let you know any thing about
Damascus.

Sparrow