[at-l] chlorine as water treatment

>"...Avoid shaking hands and other social graces."

Well, one perhaps could wash one's hands before eating after indulging in such
social graces. That's something some of us routinely do anyway. I prefer a tiny
bar of Ivory Soap to alcohol gel as a simpler, lighter, and, I think, a more
effective choice, but to each his own.

However, I find that my skepticism tends to succumb to the constant repetition
from the water treatment hucksters. Logic, commonsense, decades of experience,
and science tells me that sloetoe is right. But I still from time to time find
myself packing my filter, or at least being tempted to do so.

Weary