[at-l] chlorine as water treatment

OB wrote:
>And nasty runoff water is available to hikers in New Jersey, every day,
>without ever wandering toward the nation's bread basket.

And in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, and Connecticut.

To say nothing of California, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New
Mexico and Arizona.
Been there, done that - and we use a filter because we HAVE been there and
done that.
And because we value our health.
And because we don't want to abort a thruhike like so many others have had
to.

Walk softly,
Jim