[at-l] Tree Sap

Good Day all!
I hope this email finds everyone doing well.

I had the pleasure to go camping/day hiking this last weekend at Lake Hope
in Ohio.  It was a beautiful weekend for the most part, but when the wind
started a blowin and the rain started a fallin I got some tree sap on my
rain fly that will not come off with just water.  I know we had a discussion
about how to wash a tent not to long ago, but what I mostly got from those
posts was not to wash your tent with anything but water.  Does anyone have
any ideas on how to remove the tree sap with out damaging the rain fly?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Neysa
Sobo Summer 2003 dreaming!
Only 47 more days. Yippie!