[at-l] AT-L Traffic & Weather

I don't know what problems AOL users are having but my new high speed cable
connection has been down since about 7:3o last night. I could receive but
not send email and the WWW connection was down entirely. After only 2 weeks
on cable I observe that it is faster when it works but is even less reliable
that my dial-up service. :-P

In Northern NY the black flies are out. I went for a 4 =BC mile walk (on
country roads, not in the woods) and where there was no breeze they clouded
around me pretty fierce. I wasn't bit (vitamin B-1 at work?) but they were
very annoying. I shot a few photos of the only Canada Goose on the beaver
pond as I went by. They aren't digital so I can't post them yet. How bad are
the bugs on the Southern AT this time of year?

Saunterer