[at-l] Slow Mail

This morning the amount of spam exceeded the number of pieces
of mail from the list.  I guess that everyone is out hiking
or the flamers have burnewd themselves out.  I can say it was
a beautiful weekend and I spent most of it doing yard work
and putzing in the garden.

Hike report

The only hike that I went on was behind my lawnmower.  I
first mowed the front lawn, then the back lawn.  Had a cold
drink and did the side yard.  Watched the clouds for a few
minutes and had a house wren chid me from the forsythia.  I
hope that the wren will nest again in the bush.  This would
make it the fourth year.

Dinner was london broil on the grill with tossed salad and
baked potato.  Too bad I couldn't eat that well on the trai;.

Cheers,

Grey Owl