[at-l] More Photos

It was the most perfect of perfect weekends here in New England, and I managed
to get out for a nice hike up the the Whites today. I started off in the Glen
Ellis trailhead, went up the Glen Boulder Trail, past Glen Boulder, up to the
Davis Path, Over to Boott Spur, down the Boot Spur Trail to Pinkham Notch and
then took the Lost Pond Trail, which is part of the AT (see-ON TOPIC), back to
the Glen Ellis Falls and my car.

Anyway, it was a perfect day, so if you are bored at work looking for some
scenery, here you go:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-glenboulder

-Chomp