[at-l] Boston Marathon - the unabridged version

--
Hello Friends

Well, I have finished the "unabridged version" of my report on the Boston M=
arathon and it's now up on the web.  I guess I couldn't stop the flow of wo=
rds so I apologize if this looks more like a life's history than a trip rep=
ort, but it was fun to set it all down. And now that I'm done getting this =
tome together, I can concentrate in getting ready for my section hike comin=
g up in 10 days.

It's actually more hiker related than my email of last week, since there is=
 a section now on how I managed to run two marathon while hiking about 700 =
miles of the AT in between.

There are some nice pictures there as well, plus some low-resolution shots.=
  These were proofs for the official race photographer's pictures.  When th=
e real prints come, I will replace the low-res with high-res images.

Here's the link:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2h6gy/papabear/boston2003.html

Enjoy
Pb