[at-l] Campsite Question

I was there last year in the early summer.  I don't know the spot you're
describing exactly, but I do remember very thick brambles near the
cookie lady's house as I foolishly attempted to bushwack back to the
trail.  And I remember that giving way to a good sized bog.

I also remember that you could camp on the Cookie Lady's property if you
asked permission, and that I stayed at the Kay Wood lean-to.  I also
remember that most folks I was hiking with camped in Dalton and that
several of us (including myself and my party) had breakfast at Duff and
Dell's, which was quite tasty.

I swore I'd always remember the trail, but I admit parts are starting to
fade from memory.

Six2