[at-l] ;-) OT : Mosquitoes from Hell

--
In a message dated 4/29/2003 4:50:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
athummingbird@hemc.net writes:

> Which is why I am not
> so interested in hiking the Florida Trail.

Hey, there's nothing like winter in paradise!  Endless days of sunshine, no
humidity, cool nights, and the most diverse flora and fauna in the world.
The perfect thing to cure the winter blues.  Just bring lots of bug spray.

The summers, however, are abominable.  Rain every day, hurricane threats,
heat and humidity like you wouldn't believe.  I mean, you can literally SEE
the steam coming off the pavement.  Ugh.  I mean, you sweat buckets just
walking from your house to your car.  Ugh.  I wanna go to Alaska.

Kelly