[at-l] ;-) OT : Mosquitoes from Hell

On an internet radio station dedicated to Folk music, they broke for news.
And there was a report on a genetic mosquito with an extra gene.  I was
working and did pay attention to why they did it.  Ordinarily genetic
experimenting does not bother as much as it does some, but A MOSQUITO WITH
AN EXTRA GENE.  Hell, I suppose I'll have to break down and carry a 44 Mag
for mosquito protection now.

William, The Paranoid Turtle.

Speaking of mosquitoes, does anybody have a natural method that really works
or seems to work?  Got a born-again vegetarian friend who asked me the other
day.

Also, I have heard people say you should not camp near water.  But is that
true for running water?  I've camped several times near running streams and
had no trouble.  Either that I was dead dr...  uh, dead asleep.