[at-l] Konnarock article in Southern Living

Good Morning,

This month's Southern Living magazine has a neat article on the author's
experience on the Konnarock crew.  It also mentions in an inset each
maintaining crew (Konnarock, Rocky Top, etc.) and their work schedules for
folks to volunteer.

I don't think the article's available online, but it's nice to see a
mainstream publication highlight trail volunteers.  The author recounts her
fear as a large animal circles her tent during the night, only to find out
that it's a pony wanting her apple (they were near Mt. Rogers).

If I find an electronic copy of the article, I'll post it.

Take Care,

Tim