[at-l] Earthquake in Georgia

Good Morning,

Yes, I felt it in Kennesaw.  A rumble and a shake for about 15 seconds.  My
alarm had already gone off, and I hit my snooze bar, then as I woke a bit
more I thought it was a low transport into Dobbins AFB.  WSB is saying that
it was centered about 12 miles east of Fort Payne, Alabama right about the
GA/AL line, 4.5 rating.

Take Care,

Tim