[at-l] Hopeful

I just spent about three hours with Hopeful.  He is at Miss Janets in Erwin=
.  He is doing well.  A group of them are going to slack pack from Erwin to=
morrow and stay at Miss Janet's again tomorrow night.

I took him a jar of crunchy peanut butter and you would have thought I have=
 given him an expensive Christmas gift.  He needed to go to the grocery to =
get some fresh fruit.  So I took he and Sprout to the grocery.  On the way =
back Hopeful treated us to a treat at Sonics.

I will pick Hopeful up next Friday afternoon at 19E on Roan.  He needs to a=
ttend his son's(Deluge)graduation.  If any wants to send a note along, I wi=
ll deliver it to him.
Plodder

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!