[at-l] My visit to the gear store

I will post the incredibly long links to the NB site below (thanks to
Cricket for the link!) but they are both basically Trail Runners one with an
arguably more stable support good for over pronators.  If you want to learn
more about what all those fancy components are go to the link below.  I
spent a couple hours at NB one night and decided I have the wrong model.
Well, their Tech Center leads me to believe it, but, my feets are quite
content!  HTH
Jackie

Tech Center:
http://www.newbalance.com/techcenter/tech/suspension_system.html

904AT:
http://www.newbalance.com/productbrowser/product_details.html;jsessionid=aaa
brhPBcUhKWw?g11n.enc=ISO-8859-1&feature=Trail+Running&gender=Men&product=M90
4AT&product_type=shoe&sport=Running

806 (was 805):
http://www.newbalance.com/productbrowser/product_details.html?g11n.enc=ISO-8
859-1&feature=Trail+Running&gender=Men&segment=&product=M806NV&product_type=
shoe&sport=Running