Re[2]: [at-l] Re:Hiking for causes/Wingy

>"...More garbage that is off topic on the AT-L," decrees Ryan, about a post
>that reports Gov. Bush of Florida is seeking E-mail opinions.

Hmmm. Let's see if I have this straight. We can talk about football, Felix,
repeated bitter condemnations of Wingfoot, J. Bryan's criticism of me for mildly
defending Wingfoot, speculation about list member's mental stability, ebay sales
of boom boxes, attacks on the validity of e-mail as a political tool, but not
about anything that by implication suggests that Wingfoot might have
occasionally used a wise technique or otherwise done something useful.

Weary