Re[4]: [at-l] Re:Hiking for causes/Wingy

--

> >"...please supply us with an example of where a point of law was decided by
> >email input."

          ***   Just last night our cable TV had an advertisement about the
Everglades restoration. It seems some lobbyists are trying to get the sugar
industry a 20 year extension on changing their pollution discharge into the
nation's most famous wetlands. A recent Audubon meeting I attended said the
Glades receive 350-750 parts per billion of phosphates mostly from
agriculture fertilizers. Their normal levels are 10-15.

       The ad specifically mentioned Governor Jeb Bush's urging to write or
send him [E-Mails]. TJ might have my box blocked, but I doubt it's because of
"hissy fits"...