Long, as usual <g> Re: [at-l] Re:Hiking for causes/Wingy

--
>  What I knew, but they did not, was that Wingfoot had devised a screening
>  process that automatically kicked out letters that didn't agree with his
>  position. We did nothing to discourage anti-Saddleback messages
> from going into
>  the blackhole of cyberspace, rather than to the decision makers.
>
>  I'm well aware of Wingfoot's faults. But he has an incredible
> dedication to his

Well that doesn't seem to be the case from the above admiring comments. You
adopt the standard 'end justifies the means' tactics of the evironazis by
suppressing comments that did not toe the party line. Dishonesty in action
as usual.
Good lord... I'm agreeing with Bryan!
I'm also beginning to suspect that the reason so many emails backed Wingy's
point of view and not the ATC's was that they were tampered with. Perhaps
that is why Wingy insisted Saddleback emails went though him? Very curious...
Is tampering with mail addressed to Senators and Congressmen legal?