Re[2]: [at-l] Re:Hiking for causes/Wingy

--
> Completely accurate. While a hearing was held and public comments were
> entertained, neither carried any legal weight or consequence.

One of Maine's leading environmental lawyers once told me. "Judges and
decision
making boards don't act in a vacuum. It's foolish to assume that they do. The
public has more influence than it realizes."
Thanks for the pointless anecdote, Weary. Now please supply us with an
example of where a point of law was decided by email input.