[at-l] Spun Out in Erwin

Hi ya all,
	Rockie, my thru hiker friend has to stay off her ankle for two
weeks. She bruised her heel two weeks ago in the Smokies. Somehow she
made it to Erwin, TN and has been told to not hike.
	I came home last night to this info on my phone machine. She stated
that she is thinking of coming back home to Denver, CO to recuperate. I
don't like this option, but she knows best.
	She didn't give me her motel info so I have to research that at
ALDHA. Isn't Miss Janet's around that neck of the woods? Is that a hiker
hostel? Doesn't Miss Janet's have a good reputation? Any info would be
greatly appreciated.
	I'm thinking if I can get her to some place better to recuperate
closer to the AT would be better then flying back here. Our employer has
plants in Pearisburg & Waynesboro, VA. I intend to contact them monday
for a helping hand hopefully.
	Maybe she got depressed because the Minnesota Wild beat the bye
jeekers out of the Colorado Avalanche this week. If and when I talk to
her again I can fix that.
	The best news I've heard is Sarena J. "ATwanabe" is feeling better.
Hoo Ray! and keep your juices loose. ha
	TIA for any help.

"Keep your juices flowin' by janglin' around gently as you move." Leroy (Satchel) Paige

~ Kelly ~