[at-l] Re: early RSVP

--
In a message dated 4/25/2003 1:00:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> I told the big redhead (not our redhead, mind ya) (wasn't it nice of me to
> not say 'not our big redhead'? I'm finally figgering out what to and not to
> say to and about women)

I think maybe you still need to work on that skill. In fact, I think I'm
going to ask Shannon to *help* you work on that skill at Trail Days, perhaps
by repeatedly bashing your head into a tent pole.  Since she is a technically
speaking and soon to be a for real Marine, I have faith that she can do this.
 Nikki will also be in attendence, (and I think she chose the Army to join)
and will be certain to help Shannon help you work on your "talkin' to wimmen"
skills.  <g>

If I were you, I'd make plans to have some landscaping to do that weekend -
in a state other than VA. ;)

"not our big redhead" ;)