From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of S Johnstone
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 7:21 PM
To: WomenHikers@yahoogroups.com; hikersRus@yahoogroups.com;
at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] I am doing well

--
First of all a great big THANK YOU to all that sent cards, signed my guest
book, or sent me e- mail messages while I was in the hospital.  THEY WERE
VERY APPRECIATED :-D
After being in the hospital for 8 days, then going straight up to my
daughter's home to help her with Kylee, I am very glad to be back in my own
home again.  I am doing very well, have regained full use of my right side,
it just remains slightly weak. I'm going to Physical Therapy to help
strengthen those muscles.  Unfortunately I will remain off trail this summer
while everything heals.  I plan on going back as soon as possible to
complete my hike, maybe next year.  I am looking forward to getting back on
the lists and keeping in contact with my hikin friends.  It is so hard to
sit here typing and thinking about hikin and not be out there. Hearing from
you all makes it easier.

Thanks.
ATwanabe