[at-l] Bone Spurs?

GMC wrote: I'm not that kind of a doctor, but it sounds like plantar fascii=
tis. Been there, done that; it's not pretty. My physician gave me an easy a=
nd
effective therapy. Remove your shoes, point your toes, and draw the alphabe=
t=2E Two reps a day should do it.

Good advice.  Other stretching routines are available if this doesn't work.=
  My doctor also recommended 1. rolling your foot on a tennis ball as a typ=
e of stretch.  2. After running stretch and ice.  3.  Use orthotics or inne=
r soles.  4. For first thing in the morning pain when walking stretch in be=
d before you get up.  5. Use ibuprofun.  6. If you have PF in one foot you =
might as well stretch the other foot also...probably just a matter of time =
till PF strikes again.  Should go away in a few months.

http://login.mail.lycos.com/r/referral?aid=3D27005