[at-l] Re: early RSVP

Felix,

I believe the 1969 GMC and Chevy 2-door utilities were both called Blazers.
I think GMC started using the Jimmy plate for that vehicle in 1970, SO...a
little bit of useless info to wrangle some possibility from a felixic turn
of a phrase if, that is, Gimme's Blaze is a 60's model...

Take Care,

Tim (shameless gearhead who drives his 72 chevy pickup every day,
everywhere)