[cdt-l] Re: [at-l] "Boston" and 2004 and such...

--
In a message dated 4/25/2003 7:44:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolferrae@earthlink.net writes:

> So the map to the CDT looks like a giant trailed spider web?
> Rogene
>
> Purism?  You got to be kidding.  The "trail" isn't quite finished yet, it's
> route and you choose your own.

The map?

Between the two sets of guidebooks and the paper maps I had over 500 of them.
 A few of the maps through the Winds had at least five alternates drawn on
them.  They kind of looked like a spider web.

Sly