[at-l] Re:Hiking for causes/Wingy

--
"Wise people give to the cause, not the person."
-Weary

The only 'cause' ever supported by Wingy was Wingy. Over six years, he's run
a total of three Wingy-centric email campaigns. The first one took a position
against the ATC's, and required participants to send emails through his
website's letter-bot so they'd be tagged as coming from @trailplace.com. The
second was escorted by threats of banishment from his site and e-list for not
obeying. The third sent email to a cause that by law could not take public
comment into consideration, but nonetheless was followed up by a public
relations ploy claiming success. Mix in suing the ATC, propagandizing against
the ATC, AHS, ALDHA, AMC, the Companion, the Gatherings, Baxter State Park,
the IAT, the ECT, TrailJournals, the woman's e-list, the original AT web
page, the at-l, Whiteblaze, and even Trail Days -- and it becomes more than
obvious that Wingy opposes *anything* that doesn't feature Wingy.
One of the last messages Wingy sent to the ATML before I unsubscribed was
this: "You won't hike a mile of Trail that you can't thank me for in some
way."
You can hike the Wingfoot Trail if you want, Weary.
I'll stick to the A.T.
TJ