[at-l] Gregory Reality for sale, cheep

I have a nearly-new Gregory Reality pack for sale, if anyone is interested.
I bought the pack on sale last November at Mt Rogers Outfitters in Damascus,
hoping it would replace my old Shasta. The Reality has gone on three weekend
trips since then, and while it is a very nice pack, and fits okay, I have
not become One With The Pack. (I have a very Zen relationship with my
Shasta, ok?)

So, here are the details:

Gregory Mountain Products Reality pack, size Large
Capacity about 4600 cubic inches
Hipbelt is a Large, as is the shoulder harness
The pack weighs a little over 5 pounds on my el-cheapo kitchen scale
Color: green and gray, black harness
I have trimmed some unnecessary strap length, and some (very) unnecessary
straps from the very bottom of the pack
The pack has a lid pocket, two large side mesh pockets, and a large front
pocket that allows access to the pack interior. It has a 'shelterite' bottom
and back, which is a waterproof, very durable material.
The pack looks and acts new. It would fit a person with 20-22 inch torso,
and a 36-40 inch waist.

The Reality got a nice review in Backpacker when it came out, for whatever
that's worth. I like it, and it's well-made, but it just doesn't fit me as
well as my old pack, for whatever reason.

First $100 takes it. If you're in central or NW North Carolina, you can come
by and try it on. If not, add $10 for shipping (USA addresses only please,
USPS postal money orders for payment, or wait until the check clears.)

Thanks,

Ken Bennett
Big Cranky
Winston-Salem, NC