[at-l] new hostel

hey now,can you guys help me out?im opening a new hostel on may 1,and didnt
get info. in this years companion guide.the terrapin station hostel is near
ft. royal va.and i hope to provide a cheaper alternative to a motel stay and
transportation in that spread out trail town.my location is .5 from
a.t.(from a.t. going north).2 before exiting shenandoah national park take a
right on compton gap trail(sign says state rt.610 .5)first house on the
paved road on the left ,hostel around back. i have a 12 bed bunkroom,a large
deck and a livingroom but not much in kitchen facilities.im charging $13.00
for lodging,shower ,laundry and free a.m. shuttle to ft.royal.
any info. you all can get out to this years hikers would be appreciated!
i cant afford to hike every year so this is my opportunity to stay in touch
with the trail community.
im thinking of visiting trail days but cant get down till sun.is it worth it
to just come that one day?,the grateful greenpeace guy