[at-l] Perrenial Subjects: DEET and Permethrine

> It's rather odd that most of the reviewers are in the
> I-tremble-in-fear-of-chemicals clique rather than the
> better-living-thru-chemistry group. But none the less I think I
> will be getting some permathine very soon.

I resemble that remark...  Before I did the tests I had this vague notion
that 'chemicals always bad'...  After I educated myself, I realized that the
things bugs can do to you are far worse than the things that the chemicals
ever will...

I found that a very good website on the subject was:

www.deet.com

Shane