[at-l] new to list

--
Jeff Since you put it out there - I will give you my two cents. Your kid ta=
king 6 months off to hike with his dad is one of the absolute best presents=
 you could ever give him. The fact that he even wants to spend that kind of=
 time with his Dad is amazing. I only hope that he will continue to feel th=
at way in 2009. Besides, most of life's lessons are not learned in a classr=
oom. RickyJerusalem, Israel