[at-l] Tuckermans Ravine

Well, I played hooky yesterday and made my annual trip up to Tuckermans Ravine
for some psudo-extreme skiing. Always fun and always different, I actually
banged myself up a bit trying to ski over mud on the way back to the car.
Still, the conditions in the bowl were excellent, topping out somewhere in the
70's!! And the fact that it was a weekday kept the crowd factor very low.

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-tucks03

-Chomp