[at-l] (Guest Post) I think I'll write my own job description, no wait someone else

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Simva2020 the Medicine Man <simva2020@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:simva2020@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

has already done that: Center for Appalachian Trail Studies...well if the c=
enter was at even a minor university I would give some credence, but some h=
ack trying to milk a living out of his basement with some such 'center' rem=
inds me of a a guy in college I knew who decided to go out to a nearby fiel=
d and cultivate pot to finance his college 'career'.