[at-l] spamplace.com.... Fwd: Appalachian Trail

Bryan wrote:
>He harvested the list addresses, there is no other possibility.

Probably - it would be easy enough to do.

I didn't get one, so should I maybe feel lonely?  <VBG>

Naah - just thankful.  Since I was #1, #2 and #3 to get bounced from his
list I suspect he probably considers me not "worthy" to own one of his
books.  Betcha Pittsia didn't get an invitation to the party either.
<VVVBSEG>

Walk softly,
Jim