[at-l] spamplace.com.... Fwd: Appalachian Trail

I got spammed twice by him (two sales pitch messages in a row). We (AT-L)
tolerate the occasional message from Ed Hinnant and a couple of others who
are pitching their stuff so I guess I shouldn't be upset. The others are at
least list members. I know these didn't come through the list Ryan. I guess
it annoyed  me because I already get about 30-40% spam daily and these
slipped by because they appeared to be trail related. Plus I'm opposed to
spam on principle. It bogs down the web and costs money or time to filter
out. It's an abuse of the web, in fact I heard today that AOL is suing some
mass mail offenders for millions on the basis of abusing the web. Just big
offenders (billions of messages) I'm suspect WF targeted his mailing better
than that.