[at-l] spamplace.com.... Fwd: Appalachian Trail

J Bryan Kramer wrote:

>I got spammed too. Wingy must be doing some list harvesting, generally
>considered unethical. I think some complaining to his ISP is in order.
>
>Bryan
>

>>### OK, so I wuz spammed by wingy searching for handbook orders.
>>I hereby go on record:
>>                       I'm ok with it.

I got one, too...which normally wouldn't bother me...except....I was
thrice removed from wingfoot's 'thru-hiker database'. Yes, thrice. I
wonder why I'm good enuff to send spam to if I'm not good enuff to be
listed on his page of hikers. THAT'S what I wonder. (Of course,  I did
make butterfly eyes at him over breakfast that one day.)