[at-l] a funny thing...sorta...that happened.

--
KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

>> Anyway...talk about 'charged-tried-convicted' without sayin' a
>> word...
>

> And what, pray tell, makes this trail related?

I SAID I WAS IN A RESTAURANT!!! Isn't THAT trail-related enuff???  (am I
being called out by the queen of non-trail-related posts? Remember that
whole 'underwear' thing? And, that whole other thing with all the bad
language. And, that whole other thing about the things...)