[at-l] Ice Storm?

Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:

 > How about central PA?
 >
 > We just spent the weekend with a trail crew playing pick-up sticks on the
 > Link Trail (near Mt Union, PA).  Thousands of small branches, hundreds of
 > small  trees down.  Took us 7 hours on Sunday to "walk" 6 miles even
though
 > 3 miles of that was a roadwalk (because we didn't have a key to the
gate on
 > the Gamelands road).

Hiked the Mt Holly Marsh Trail System in the Holly Gap Preserve last
Sunday.  This is a system of short trails, but if you link them together
you can get a good day of hiking in.  Lots of small branches and trees
down there too.  Tops of white pines were everywhere.

http://friends.backcountry.net/slandis/Trails/Mt%20Holly%20Gap%20Preserve%20Map.jpg

Steve