[at-l] Art returns home

ARTCLOUTMN@aol.com wrote:

> People have done it both ways.  I worked out in a gym before I did my section
> hike this spring.

Welcome back Art!!!  How's the re-entry going?  "this spring" sounds so
long ago - you got back . . . last week?

>the people I was hiking with complained that I was hiking
> to fast and too strong for them to keep up.

Wow!  Remind me not to hike with you until after I get back from my
section (which will be much shorter than yours was - but I can't wait to
get out there anyway!)  Eight (busy) days until I leave town to head to
the trail.

suz